Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WARNING! Construction Zone - Hard Hat Required!

Ok. So this is what Blogger-land feels like.

I think I could get used to this.

I used to read other people's blogs and be inspired. I would think...how awesome that they actually have something creative to say. How exciting that God is working in their lives so much that they need a platform on which to share it with the world (ok, or a handful of really good friends). My response was always that of a spectator. Great for them, but I could never do it. What would I say. How could I make it entertaining or engaging or relevant?

Isn't it funny how God remembers all of our "I will never's"... Well. He's put a new joy in my heart. He's transforming me from the inside out. He's calling me out of my own security and into His. So, in obedience...here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment